Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Book Rant

I forgot to mention, I also read Divergent by Veronica Roth.
I just thought that I should clear that up.
I really loved it, I'm really excited to read the next book! (# 6 on my to do reading list)



Unfortunately, my friend says that it isn't as good.
Sounds like the Hunger Games: amazing first book, then starts to lag - apparently!  I haven't had a chance to read Catching Fire yet, I've just heard things...
No, I haven't seen the movie yet.


I want to, but one does not simply go to the theatres alone. (Please refer to the Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring.  I have only seen the movie and I plan to read the books!  I've read the Hobbit though... seven years ago...)


If you haven't noticed, I tend to procrastinate.
"It's on my to do reading list"!
It's been there for a long time!!!!!!
I guess that I prioritize school and work.
That's a good thing, right?
In the real world, yes, for this blog... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
To motivate myself, Tomorrow I'll post all the book that I have on my "To do reading list"!
Feel free to be amazed its length!

No comments:

Post a Comment