Monday, August 6, 2012

Debut

Hello there.
I'm sure at least someone recognizes me from my other blog (Tomorrow's Memories).
If not, that's fine, now you know me.  Not only do I like music (as per my other blog), but I love to read.  I read many different books: sci-fi, historical fiction, fantasy, etc... So I decided to start a blog.  
I don't even know where to start, but I'll figure it out eventually.
I know, I'll start with a list of books that i have read recently (due to work I haven't read many):
  • Between Shades of Gray (not 50 shades of gray!!!!) by Ruta Sepetys 
  • The Mortal Intruments by Cassandra Clare
  • The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
  • The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz by Mordecai Richler
  • Macbeth by William Shakespeare
  • True Grit by Charles Ports
Thats it.
I know right, not much.
Those are the books I have read in the past few months.

Just so you all know, I am not including manga.  If I did, the list would be a lot longer.  Later I might include manga.

Here's something for your enjoyment.  This year I read Harry Potter for the first time (I know, sad right?  I don't know why I didn't read it sooner, its awesome!!!).  This video is by Jon Cozart (my Hero!!!):


I hope that you like my new blog.
I know there isn't much yet, but I hope to make it something that people would like to read.

Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment